Professional Event Planner & Entertainment Agent
Discover a collection of inspiring bands, all in one place, that you know are going to represent your company and enhance your reputation for providing amazing entertainment for your client, event after event
Imagine booking out a new band with one of your best clients on Saturday night. You get into the office first thing Monday and the client’s left a message for you to call them urgently. The message leaves no clues as to whether they were happy or unhappy. The call could go either way.
You’ve never worked with this band before so as your mind starts reeling, you begin to fear the worst. Multiple scenarios race through your head:
Did they show up late?
Did they get drunk?
Were they rude to the client…or worse, the guests?
What if they behaved like prima donnas?
What if their performance was just downright awful?
What if one or even more of these were true?
What would it mean for your reputation and relationship in the eyes of your clients?
Let’s face it, it’s damaging.
After working so hard to build up your trusted reputation and loyal client base – it’s no wonder you feel hesitant about suggesting new bands to clients. It can take a huge leap of faith. You just can’t always be sure that the band will ‘deliver’ on the night.
But you know that your business and livelihood relies on new and repeat business from valuable clients like these.
You have to keep inspiring your clients with new and exciting bands so they’ll keep coming back to you. You can’t afford to lose your reputation as the place to come for the best bands that deliver event after event. You can’t afford for your clients to start talking to your competitors.
That does mean having to take risks on new bands.
But finding great new talent and building relationships one band at a time, is a painfully slow process.
So how would you feel if you had an the opportunity to discover a collection of inspiring bands, all in one place, that you knew were going to represent your company and enhance your reputation for providing amazing entertainment for your client, event after event?
Well, here at LM2 Entertainment we exclusively manage our bands and invest in their development to help us better serve you, our client.
Here Are 9 Ways We Can Help You Right Now
1. We specialise in bands with signature musical style and charismatic personality, which means that you’ll be able to inspire your clients with more exciting entertainment options that set you apart from the competition.
2. All our bands are fully professional with literally thousands of hours of performance time under their belts, so they can be relied upon for consistently high levels of performance event after event.
3. We coach and mentor our bands on the client facing/customer service nature of the business. So that you can be 100% certain that they can be trusted to represent you at your client’s event and ensure they ‘go the extra mile’ to delight your client.
4. All event preparation and logistics are dealt with through my office using our water-tight, tried and tested systems. Which means the band are briefed in detail on all logistics, leaving no stone unturned… and you with total peace of mind.
5. As a management company we have a depth of knowledge of each band, developed over years of working with them. So when you call and want detailed questions answered about what the band can and can’t do – you’ll get them there and then.
6. We operate a ‘rate card’ policy for each of our bands so you’ll always have a clear idea of what the band costs, enabling you to shorten the time it takes to get a quote to your client.
7. We’ve developed a full suite of ‘agent friendly’ tools exclusively for your use –
a. Downloadable band website content and media at – Quickly and easily find the content or media you need to add to your pitch, presentation or website.
b. Full band websites with all contact details removed –
c. Band anonymous promo videos with all traces of the band’s name removed or blurred out –
d. Artworked DVD digipack promos videos – Take your client offline to close the booking!
8. A ‘refer back to you’ policy. We’ve developed an internal procedure to deal with any prospects that try to come direct to us after they’ve made the enquiry with you. If your client or prospect calls we can track your enquiry with the click of a mouse and politely request they deal with you…So you know for certain the client won’t find their way into our system.
9. Live showcase events – All our bands perform regular live showcase events with the opportunity for you or your client to be added to the VIP guest list. So you can ‘try before you buy’!